What would you do with an extra $5,000 each month? 6104lSrT5-815cXUC836-19

Hello -

Let me get right to the point -

Our highly successful 5-year-old internet company would like to offer you
an exclusive business opportunity where real people like myself will show you
how to make up to $5,000 or more per month (part-time) in extra income.

If you want to make money with your computer, then you should
hook up with a group that is actually DOING it.  We are making a large,
continuing income every month, and we will show YOU how to do the same.
We are real people that are committed to helping you succeed,  not just
auto-responders and online info.

This business is done completely by internet and email, and you
can even join as a Free Member to check it out first.  If you can send
an email, then you can do this.  No special "skills" are required.

Want more info?

Click here:  http://www.geocities.com/jimsbiz2003  then when my web page
pops up, fill in your First Name, Last Name and Email Address at the bottom,
and I will send you the information right away.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Jim