Re: Bug in gdb (memory leak?)

Just a follow-up on my own mail (more info) The same problem occurs when I
"next" over another Xerces-C DOMImplementationLS method -
DOMImplementationLS::parse().
I've attached strace to the process as soon as I could, but I couldn't get
there before it relinquished some of my CPU.

Note, though, that I updated the installation this morning, and the new
gdb is part of the package.

`cygcheck -s -r -v` attached, as is gdb.strace
gdb didn't produce a stackdump when it croaked...

Hope it helps,

rlc

NB: I am more than willing to try this out on snapshots and the like - I
    am running an snapshot of a few days ago (on which I tried the file
    permissions) as is.
I'll try to set up a test case ASAP.