This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem in Cron job setup in cywin 1.1.8 on windows NT machine
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Geetha Raman" <Geetha dot raman at windriver dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:15:26 -0000
- Subject: Re: Problem in Cron job setup in cywin 1.1.8 on windows NT machine
- References: <00e501c2d3cb$e50902b0$412e0b93@ALAGraman1> <003501c2d3d6$4068d770$ab7886d9@webdev>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> > Please find the attached file for detail information . Let me know what
> > need to do?
> I think bringing your version of cygwin (1.1.8) up-to-date (latest version
> is 1.3.20) wouldn't hurt, but don't quote me on that ;-) As I only started
> using cygwin in the 1.3 range I can't say for sure but I don't think
> like setuid etc. existed/as far developed way back when in the 1.1 days,
> again don't quote me on that ;-)
> Is that right?
> Wrt having two version of cygwin1.dll, what does a search of your system
> show? Only one version?
Oh, and before I forget. Are you sure you didn't upgrade cygwin when you
updated your setup via setup, excuse the pun? Did you reboot after
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html