Re: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 11:41:50AM +0100, Ralf Hauser wrote:
> Sorry, No, I wasn't aware about that - how long does it typically take until
> something like that is available in cygwin too?

The Cygwin version is always based on the latest official portable
release and as soon as the next version (3.5.1p1? 3.6p1?) gets released,
the Cygwin version will be available.  Probably in the same week.

It would make sense to close the bugzilla case #496, btw.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.