This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLL calling a DLL: undefined reference when linking.
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Wil Hunt" <wilh at gladstone dot uoregon dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:18:45 -0000
- Subject: Re: DLL calling a DLL: undefined reference when linking.
- References: <000001c2dacb$be2be840$0a00a8c0@WORK1>
> That didn't seem to work. I'm still confused as to why the
> --enable-stdcall-fixup flag doesn't appear to be working.
> > Both the extern prototype and the function call are in dllhello.C.
> > does see the prototype. As a further note and after further testing,
> if I
> > use implib on other.dll, I get the export list. If I add an alias in
> > .def file
> > InitAPI at 4
> > InitAPI=InitAPI at 4
> > then use dlltool to create the library, I can link against that
> > successfully.
> > So it seems clear that --enable-stdcall-fixup isn't working as
> > Any idea why?
> > Wil
> What if you change the ordering, to say
> extern "C" void PASCAL InitAPI( int handle );
> ? Or use __stdcall instead of PASCAL ?
Mmmmm... You are including windef.h, right?
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html