This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin crashes on .Net Server 2003 with Terminal Services enabled
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:37:43 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin crashes on .Net Server 2003 with Terminal Services enabled
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, David Starks-Browning wrote:
> Please don't ask anyone to look at this until after .Net Server is
> formally released. Cygwin makes no attempt to work on un-released
> versions of Windows.
> Should the FAQ explicitly mention .Net release candidates?
Perhaps not explicitly, but maybe we should have a "Cygwin doesn't work on
my OS" FAQ, which will say something like "Cygwin makes no attempt to work
on un-released versions of Windows, e.g., .NET Server" (to quote this
message). It could also quote the main Cygwin web page, as people don't
seem to read it.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html