Re: cygwin crashes on .Net Server 2003 with Terminal Services enabled

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:15:56PM +0000, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>On Monday 24 Feb 03, Christoph Hense writes:
>> I try to use cygwin on a .Net Server 2003 RC2 with Terminal Services
>> enabled.
>>
>> However none of the cygwin tools work.
>
>That's too bad...

>> Does anyone have any idea?
>
>Please don't ask anyone to look at this until after .Net Server is
>formally released.  Cygwin makes no attempt to work on un-released
>versions of Windows.
>
>Should the FAQ explicitly mention .Net release candidates?

Do we *really* need to add stuff to the FAQ which is already mentioned
on the web page?  If anything needs to be added or refined, I think it
should just be a pointer to the web page for information on what's
supported.  There shouldn't be any words in the FAQ which conflict
with the cygwin web page.

cgf