This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Generating fixup table in PE-i386 /w linker
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn dot mcbratney at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,"Liang, James" <jliang at sandia dot gov>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:34:25 -0000
- Subject: Re: Generating fixup table in PE-i386 /w linker
- References: <71251C7D5FB1D2119C8F0008C7A44ED1024C2182@es07snlnt.sandia.gov>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
> Whenever I create a PE-i386 exectuable with LD, it creates an exectuable
> that has the relocation table(or fixup table) removed. How can I get the
> linker to generate this?
> I tried using the --emit-relocs option, but it doesn't seem to have any
> I also tried --r and -reloc, but this causes the output to no longer me a
> executable. What format is this?
cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com is the wrong list for this kind of question. I'm
redirecting this to cygwin at cygwin dot com .
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html