This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs keybindings broken
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"joy ping" <joy at pingfm dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:12:06 -0000
- Subject: Re: emacs keybindings broken
- References: <20030225000550.GF2952@Anja>
> as i currently used to emacs as my 'default' editor i found that some
> keybindings doesn't work in cygwin terminal mode, specially C-x C-c. I
> it's a known issue, but does someone found a workarround for it?
Do you have 'tty' in your CYGWIN environment variable? If not add it.
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html