This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs keybindings broken
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: joy ping <joy at pingfm dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:40:38 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: emacs keybindings broken
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, joy ping wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 12:12:06AM -0000, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > Do you have 'tty' in your CYGWIN environment variable? If not add it.
> yes i tried, but after closing emacs i only get a blinking cursor in the
> console, means i can't see what i write.
> thanx and regards
Note that, depending on your operating system, you may have to restart
Cygwin processes and/or reboot before the new setting of the CYGWIN
environment variable takes effect.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html