file name case sensitivity

Hi folks,

I see the thread earlier today about this re: gcc - I have a similar question, but not strictly within the context of gcc.

I'm building a version of uClinux under Cygwin, and for some reason there are a few places where files exist _in the same directory_ having identical names but differences in capitalisation.

For example, /include/linux/netfilter/ipv4/ contains files called ipt_dscp.h and ipt_DSCP.h . There are about 10 examples of this within the uClinux source distribution.

The file system in question is a Samba mount from a Solaris machine, and I'm running Cygwin 1.3.20 under WinXP.

Is there a way to enable case sensitivity in filenames under Cygwin? At the moment things are not looking too good because Cygwin views these names as equivalent, meaning that which ever one is copied in "last" overwrites the one before.

Cheers,

John