This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: file name case sensitivity
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:06:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: file name case sensitivity
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 02:48:05PM +1000, John Williams wrote:
>Is there a way to enable case sensitivity in filenames under Cygwin?
No there isn't. Sorry.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html