This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please add imm.h in Cygwin/MinGW distribution.
- From: Xiangjiang Ma <maxiangjiang at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, maxiangjiang at hotmail dot com
- Cc: wsharp at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:24:23 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Please add imm.h in Cygwin/MinGW distribution.
- Reply-to: maxi at clarkson dot edu
I have been trying to use make/gcc provided by cygwin
a win32 executable. But, I am blocked by missing imm.h
as Dan Sharp pointed out:
"The latest version (through patch 6.1.332) is
close. The only difference is that you can't build
+multi_byte_ime/dyn because Cygwin and MinGW do not
imm.h header; the closest you can get is +multi_byte.
Everything else should be the same."
Who has to power to add such header?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html