This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please add imm.h in Cygwin/MinGW distribution.
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: maxi at clarkson dot edu
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, maxiangjiang at hotmail dot com, wsharp at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:28:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please add imm.h in Cygwin/MinGW distribution.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
Xiangjiang Ma wrote:
I have been trying to use make/gcc provided by cygwin
a win32 executable. But, I am blocked by missing imm.h
as Dan Sharp pointed out:
"The latest version (through patch 6.1.332) is
close. The only difference is that you can't build
+multi_byte_ime/dyn because Cygwin and MinGW do not
imm.h header; the closest you can get is +multi_byte.
Everything else should be the same."
Who has to power to add such header?
In open-source projects, you always have the power. Submit
a patch and it will be thoughtfully considered.
Larry Hall lhall at rfk dot com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html