This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sh crashes when executing msgfmt
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:49:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: sh crashes when executing msgfmt
- References: <3E5D47DF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 12:03:59AM +0100, Andreas Madritsch wrote:
> I have a configure script which uses sh.exe to execute msgfmt.exe. Every
> time msgfmt.exe is executed from sh.exe, sh.exe crashes and the configure
> script aborts. Could anybody help me please. Please let me know, if you use
> some more informations.
*hissing* ssssimpplehhhh testhhhh casehhhhh
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html