This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minimum Install for Executable Distrubution
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:04:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Minimum Install for Executable Distrubution
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 04:15:23PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> >> You obviously weren't thinking when you wrote this.
> > Here's YA catchphrase for the cygwin mailing list... :-)
> "YOWTWYWT"? Hmm... catchy! :-)
Yes, and it very appropriately starts with a "Yow!"
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html