This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CD/DVD writers
- From: Robert Citek <rwcitek at alum dot calberkeley dot org>
- To: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Maurício <briqueabraque at yahoo dot com>,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:24:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: CD/DVD writers
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
At 06:08 PM 2/26/2003 +0000, David Starks-Browning wrote:
>On Wednesday 26 Feb 03, Maurício writes:
>> Is it possible to write CD or DVDs using cygwin (obviously, giving
>> that I have the appropriate equipment working under windows)?
>It might work.
It does work just fine: mkisofs, cdrecord, cdda2wav.
However, you may need to get the ASPI layer (e.g. wnaspi32.dll). I
downloaded my copy from Ahead (http://ahead.de).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html