This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "BB" <canofspam at att dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:45:37 -0600
- Subject: pdksh installation
- Reply-to: "BB" <canofspam at att dot net>
I have read in the cygwin-apps list that pdksh is available. Until it is
officially announced and available in the package list, what is the correct
procedure for installing it? Can I use the setup program to install it?
I guess this question applies to any new package that is not officially
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html