This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pdksh installation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:24:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: pdksh installation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 11:45:37AM -0600, BB wrote:
>I have read in the cygwin-apps list that pdksh is available. Until it is
>officially announced and available in the package list, what is the correct
>procedure for installing it? Can I use the setup program to install it?
>I guess this question applies to any new package that is not officially
The correct way of dealing with any "new package" that has not been
officially released is to wait for it to be officially released. Imagine
the annoyance for the package maintainer of having people reporting bugs
in a package that they are still in the process of perfecting.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html