This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can someone please answer this question I've posted repeatedly even if it is just to say slag off
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:18:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Can someone please answer this question I've posted repeatedly even if it is just to say slag off
- References: <009a01c2ddb8$d58d6690$0200000a@agamemnon>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:02:24PM -0500, Jon A. Lambert wrote:
>Does dumper.exe work?
>I am unable to get the dumper utility to produce a core dump.
>I have read the FAQ, the webpages and searched the mailing lists.
>My cygwin.bat startup file contains the following:
> set CYGWIN=error_start=c:\cygwin\bin\dumper.bat
>My dumper.bat file contains the following:
> dumper.exe -d %1 %2 %3
If you do a "man dumper", you'll see the accepted way for using it.
There is no need to create a .bat file.
I don't know if this will help or not but you might as well use the
tool the way the documentation recommends.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html