Re: file name case sensitivity

Gerald S. Williams wrote:
[snip]

But as I said, this is OT for Cygwin. Even if it is added to
Cygwin, it will almost certainly not be the default behavior.
But for people like me trying to maintain Cygwin versions of
Unix projects, it could be a real boon.

Indeed. In my case, it would require modifications to cygwin's CVS tools, to use these special case sensitive semantics. CVS puking on a sync operation was the first sign that anything was amiss for me.

Regards,

John