This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getopts, POSIX, and the sh(1) man page
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:41:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: getopts, POSIX, and the sh(1) man page
- References: <200302280403.h1S43aU07999@guild.plethora.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:03:36PM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:
>Shouldn't the sh(1) man page mention the lack of getopts, rather than
>documenting a feature which apparently got taken out?
Yep. I'll remove it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html