This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How has rxvt-2.7.9-4 been packaged?
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:00:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: How has rxvt-2.7.9-4 been packaged?
- References: <3E5FA098.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Skwar (03-02-28 18:47 +0100)
> I'm now successfully running a self compiled XFree86 4.3.0 - however,
> because of this, I need to recompile some packages, as they simply die
> because library names have changed. One of these packages is rxvt.
> However, downloading rxvt-2.7.9-4-src results in a /usr/src/rxvt
> directory. How would I build something installable from this? Just the
> usual "./configure && make && make install" or did you apply any
> patches/configure options when packaging the rxvt-2.7.9-4.tar.bz2 for
Content-Type: text/explicit; charset=ISO-8859-666 (Parental Advisory)
Content-Transfer-Warning: message contains innuendos not suited for
children under the age of 18
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html