This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libtool-devel-20030216, libltdl-20030216
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:34:04 +0100
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libtool-devel-20030216, libltdl-20030216
> It's up to you -- that's why I coded the libtool changes so that your
> improvements could be a "drop in" fix. I think it'd be "nice" is file
> could tell me that a given file was an import lib or a (regular) lib,
> but it isn't necessary.
> There's certainly no rush.
I will see.
The problem is that there is currently no way to calculate the needed offset
with the recent syntax , so the parser must be enhanced.
> > As I stated before, I have already a libtool hack which covers mostly of the
> > needed stuff (a little work is necessary: integrating in recent
> libtool and fix
> > uninstall target)
> I look forward to seeing that...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html