This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] libtool patch for direct-linking-to-dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:37:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libtool patch for direct-linking-to-dll
- References: <001801c2df1f$6647b1b0$0a1c440a@BRAMSCHE> <3E604381.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 12:22:09AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>[BTW, Ralf, patches to libtool don't belong on cygwin-apps. It's not a
>packaging issue, a packaging-policy issue, nor a setup issue. This
>thread belongs on the main cygwin list.]
For the record, I've had it with explaining this simple concept to Ralf.
I've just added him to the deny list for cygwin-apps. That should help
reinforce the issue to him since he is no longer able to post there.
Ten strikes and you're out.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html