This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Donate a [aip]spell package? (was Re: English speller to spell plain files)
- From: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:40:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Donate a [aip]spell package? (was Re: English speller to spell plain files)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030228170338.GF9304@redhat.com> <20030228210849.GN1940@cisco.com> <20030228215320.GC14769@redhat.com>
On Fri Feb 28 16:53:20 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 04:08:49PM -0500, Ajay Simha wrote:
> >On Fri Feb 28 12:03:38 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >> Is anyone interested in donating a ?spell package to cygwin? It is an
> >> obvious lack in the current package offering.
> >What does "donating aspell package mean" ??
> >It is a available for download, folks just have to download it and build right?
> There isn't a package just sitting around out there waiting for someone to
> contribute. This will take some work.
Can you spell it out what exactly it takes? I can look into it.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html