This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Donate a [aip]spell package? (was Re: English speller to spell plain files)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:26:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Donate a [aip]spell package? (was Re: English speller to spell plain files)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030228170338.GF9304@redhat.com> <20030228210849.GN1940@cisco.com> <20030228215320.GC14769@redhat.com> <20030301144052.GG3236@cisco.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 09:40:52AM -0500, Ajay Simha wrote:
>On Fri Feb 28 16:53:20 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 04:08:49PM -0500, Ajay Simha wrote:
>> >On Fri Feb 28 12:03:38 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> >> Is anyone interested in donating a ?spell package to cygwin? It is an
>> >> obvious lack in the current package offering.
>>>What does "donating aspell package mean" ??
>>>It is a available for download, folks just have to download it and
>>There isn't a package just sitting around out there waiting for someone
>>to contribute. This will take some work.
>Can you spell it out what exactly it takes? I can look into it.
Sorry but if I someone has to take your hand and walk you through the
process you are probably the wrong person to maintain the package. Why
do you think I specified a web page reference? Obviously we went to
some effort to write everything down.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html