This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to run a process from DOS within a cygwin .bat file
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: David Christensen <dpchrist at holgerdanske dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:55:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: how to run a process from DOS within a cygwin .bat file
- References: <1720D5C9CF7AD411B30700010226ECC9073763F8@atlexchange.internal.secureworks.net> <01a001c2dfbc$68604320$0b01a8c0@w2k30g>
> 4. Writing technical documentation is not sexy, and is viewed as an
> inferior role. This drives people away from the skill.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html