This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: how to run a process from DOS within a cygwin .bat file
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:32:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: how to run a process from DOS within a cygwin .bat file
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > > 4. Writing technical documentation is not sexy, and is viewed as an
> > > inferior role. This drives people away from the skill.
> > Hey!
> I'm with Josh on this one. Writing technical docs is *ubersexy*! Man, just
> thinking about it makes me SO HOT!!
All male input so far, thus biased. Any female opinions?
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html