This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Was that the sound of a snapshot going off?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 12:31:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: Was that the sound of a snapshot going off?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 03:06:34PM +0000, Steven O'Brien wrote:
>On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 01:38:09 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Please try the latest cygwin snapshot and report any problems or
>> successes here. The latest snapshot may be close to cygwin 1.3.21.
>The change to dll_init.cc is wrong. If 1.3.21 is immiment, I strongly
>recommend that you back out this change first. At least then we maintain
>the status quo until the dlopen/fork issue is resolved.
>The problem on 9x/Me is not that LoadlibraryEx returns NULL; it doesn't.
I don't see how a change which checks for a valid error condition could
be considered "wrong".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html