This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GPL Violation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: sebastien dot poncet at nc-2 dot fr
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:25:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: GPL Violation
- References: <CE06EB9079A27349B9CBEFFEBE93F741022B6F@mxltds07.ncf.local>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 02:54:15PM +0100, Poncet S?bastien wrote:
>Concerning http://spt.free.fr/fetchmail/ ...
>Allthought I understand what you mean, I got first very angry. I will
>modify my page very soon and will only provide the modified sources.
>Thanks for explanations.
Yeah, think how I feel having to explain this over and over again and
having people assume that the person responsible for the project (working
for a company who bases all of their offerings on GPLed products) is such
an idiot that he doesn't understand how his product is licensed.
Yeah, I sure do love these licensing discussions. They really make my
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html