This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Processes are unable to fully discard their controlling terminal
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:08:11 -0500
- Subject: RE: Processes are unable to fully discard their controlling terminal
- Reply-to: <nhv at cape dot com>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 10:59:14AM -0500, Norman Vine wrote:
> >However I am seeing a new twist.
> Corinna noticed something similar. I wonder why something is
> deciding that
> it needs to allocate a console.
> The latest snapshot may work better although I realized as I was driving
> to work that there will be some problems there too, especially with
This seems to be working better < no extra consoles >
$ echo $CYGWIN
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html