Re: Advocacy

David,

Actually, I assumed it was out of your control. It seems it's usually in correspondence from employees of financial service industry firms that these disclaimers appear.

Does your corporate firewall block all attempts to connect to SMTP servers (based on port number, I suppose) from internal hosts? If not, you could use your personal ISP to send mail, right?

I suppose it's out of the question that technical employees (as opposed to your financial and investment consultants and analysts) be subject to different mail handling criteria?

Randall Schulz