This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WinXP installation - can't access all of the package on the Select Packages page
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Wuphons Reach" <wuphonsreach at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:48:09 -0000
- Subject: Re: WinXP installation - can't access all of the package on the Select Packages page
- References: <email@example.com>
Wuphons Reach wrote:
> Not sure why that would be a problem... the controls
> aren't going to care if they resize to match the
> window (because the window is already one size too
> small). The positioning and size of the controls
> won't change, instead by stretching the canvas I'll be
> able to see the bits of the controls that don't fit on
> the current canvas.
So, ugliness and sloppy appearance for all, in order to deal with a rarely
No, not a good solution.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html