This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WinXP installation - can't access all of the package on the Select Packages page
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Wuphons Reach" <wuphonsreach at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:59:19 -0000
- Subject: Re: WinXP installation - can't access all of the package on the Select Packages page
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> --- Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net> wrote:
>> So, ugliness and sloppy appearance for all, in order
>> to deal with a rarely
>> encountered bug.
Wuphons Reach wrote:
> Why would it be ugly and sloppy? The only people who
> are going to want to resize the window are those who
> are encountering the bug. The rest of the folks are
> just going to see a window that is exactly the same
> size as it was before, only with a resizable border.
And then they will try to resize it.
And then they will be annoyed that it doesn't work.
And then they will complain.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html