This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt - unknown terminal type
- From: "Francois de Campagnolle" <frc at myrealbox dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:17:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: rxvt - unknown terminal type
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <000f01c2df50$9ab005c0$ad6cfcc1@exostation> <20030228174620.GA11162@redhat.com>
You're the best!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf at redhat dot com>
To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: rxvt - unknown terminal type
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 06:41:17PM +0100, Francois de Campagnolle wrote:
> >I tried just that, without success. Another user seems to have a similar
> >with termcap/terminfo and latest cygwin DLL. Maybe this is related.
> >I also tried to re-install rxvt and all the X pkg - actually I
> >everything that seemed related to rxvt.
> >Any clue?
> chmod -R a+r /
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html