This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin setup crashes
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:23:51 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin setup crashes
On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Manu wrote:
> >>> I've patched and rebuilt.
> >>> I have now: "Can't open (null) for reading: No such file"
> >>> This occurs in install.cc, line 173:
> Max wrote:
> >> Umm. This bug is known to exist, but we don't know how to reproduce
> >> it.
I think this pointer might be useful. See also the reply from Robert.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html