This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.exe: something besides C++?
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:27:53 -0500
- Subject: setup.exe: something besides C++?
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
I don't want to start a huge flamewar, but have any of the setup.exe
developers thought about changing setup.exe so that it is written
in something a little easier to work on, like perl/tk? People have
been asking for various enhancements for quite a while now, so
obviously it is not easy to change setup...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html