This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Answer File for Setup.exe
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:30:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Answer File for Setup.exe
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <60D032C6B8E4D211B8A300805FEADEAA13E63B9C@CAMKM201>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Kyrytow, Stefan wrote:
Is there a way to create an answer file for cygwin setup? I need to install
cygwin on several workstations and would like to script the install so I
don't manually have to install on each workstation.
You could try AutoIt to automate the task until setup is enhanced...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html