This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: changing the beep
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Brian Gallew <geek at burri dot to>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:13:21 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: changing the beep
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Brian Gallew wrote:
> Randall R Schulz said:
> > Is this an unconditional change, or is there a way (a CYGWIN option,
> > perhaps) to continue to use the built-in enunciator beep?
> Better yet, is there a way to register and use a different event for
> Cygwin's beeping?
"No" to both, but PGA and PTC (<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC>) ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html