This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1
- From: Patrick Eisenacher <eisenacher at fillmore-labs dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:01:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1
- Organization: Fillmore Labs GmbH <http://www.fillmore-labs.com/>
- References: <3E5285FA.email@example.com> <1045601877.1073.29.camel@localhost>
I guess, you're plate is pretty full right now. But did you make any
progress on updating the libxml and libxslt packages? Do you have any
new timeframe info as to their planned release?
Robert Collins schrieb:
On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 06:14, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
May I ask the libxml and libxslt package maintainer to upgrade the
packages to a newer version that fixes the crash. Are you still the
Yes, and this takes the current version from 'old' to 'old + buggy'.
I've upped my priority to get a new release out. Uhmm, end of the week
should do it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html