This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Finishing large file support?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:06:26 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Finishing large file support?
I am currently trying to prioritize our Cygwin issue list. Here is what I
remember of that agenda, in no particular order:
fix bugs when threads have priorities
make Cygwin use sane, POSIX scheduling priorities (all positive, higher
number -> higher priority)
add DWARF 2 debugging support
add large file support
When I get this ever expanding list ordered, and some real time to devote,
I'll get back with you on large file support. It just seemed that you did not
know the newlib issue had significantly progressed.
Thanks for your hard work that got us to this point.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html