This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
chmod not working on Win98
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: Greg Matheson <lang at ms dot chinmin dot edu dot tw>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:15:58 +0000
- Subject: chmod not working on Win98
- References: <20030308221829.B5804@ms>
On Saturday 8 Mar 03, Greg Matheson writes:
> When I installed fetchmail-220.127.116.11, fetchmail started refusing to
> use my .fetchmailrc. I think the requirement that permissions be
> 600 on it is new.
> However when I tried chmodding it to 600, it stays at 644
This is in the FAQ.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html