Re: setup.exe is too small

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Andrew,
> >
> > I was not accusing anyone of anything; I was simply commenting on the
> > general statements made by people in this thread. I'm sorry if it
> > seems to you that you were accused. You did read the P.S., right?
> The PS only says that this is not a flame. Still you reply to my post,
> addressing me (After all you bothered to start your message by greeting
> me personally e.g. "Andrew,") and then state:
>     All in all, developers of Cygwin in particular are maintaining their
>     packages in their [copious] spare time, and to demand that something
>     be done "right now" because someone can't use their package is, to
>     say the least, unreasonable, IMO.
> It is indeed a natural assumption that the phrase "to demand that
> something be done" is addressed to me, that I was demanding that
> something be done.

I ought to re-read my messages before I send them (I started out
addressing you and drifted off on a tangent).  What can I say except "I
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_		igor at watson dot ibm dot com

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune

Unsubscribe info:
Bug reporting: