This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python Tkinter module problem: pydog -g doesn't work
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Volker Zell <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 08:25:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: Python Tkinter module problem: pydog -g doesn't work
- References: <3E6B2AC8.email@example.com>
IMO, this post is more appropriate for cygwin@ than cygwin-apps at dot
On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 12:51:36PM +0100, Volker Zell wrote:
> ImportError: No module named _tkinter
Sorry, the above was caused by a Python 2.2.x versus 2.3 build
difference. I was set up for Python 2.3 (i.e., CVS) when I built Python
2.2.2-6. I will upload 2.2.2-7 tomorrow.
> By the way, the python README is outdated. It still mentions
> downloading rebase from http://www.tishler.net although rebase is part
> of the distro now.
The README has been updated.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html