This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-20030307-1
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 21:33:49 +0100
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-20030307-1
> > I can see many more source code changes.
> I think cgf meant that the only difference between this package, and
> straight-from-CVS binutils (20030307 snapshot) is the pseudo-reloc change.
> Certainly, the basic CVS source has had many many changes since
> 20021117. Including your direct-linking-to-dll stuff.
Thanks for this clarifaction. Now the way is open to release the last qt 3.1
release on kde-cygwin. (Probably after fixing the kde3 build/libtool stuff) When
this is done the way for a qt release on cygwin is possible if wished.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html