This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python Tkinter module problem: pydog -g doesn't work
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: Volker Zell <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:36:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Python Tkinter module problem: pydog -g doesn't work
- References: <3E6B2AC8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030309132508.GA1232@tishler.net>
>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net> writes:
Jason> IMO, this post is more appropriate for cygwin@ than cygwin-apps at dot
Jason> On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 12:51:36PM +0100, Volker Zell wrote:
>> ImportError: No module named _tkinter
Jason> Sorry, the above was caused by a Python 2.2.x versus 2.3 build
Jason> difference. I was set up for Python 2.3 (i.e., CVS) when I built Python
Jason> 2.2.2-6. I will upload 2.2.2-7 tomorrow.
Thanks, I just tried it. Just starting up pydoc -g gives a running HTTP daemon which
I can access fine from Mozilla. But when typing a search string e.g. Tkinter in the search
box, the program doesn't respond anymore after displaying some results. In the case of Tkinter
Tkdnd - ...
Tkinter - ...
_tkinter - ....
and then no more response.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html