This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin archive? (previous versions for fallback)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:39:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: cygwin archive? (previous versions for fallback)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Jason Tishler wrote:
> However, Cygwin setup.exe's cache should have all previous versions
> installed including PostgreSQL unless one deletes them. Hence, the old
> PostgreSQL version should still have been available for the pg_dump
Not if it's not present in the newly downloaded setup.ini, I don't
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html