This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DBD Mysql and perl under Cygwin 22.214.171.124 , need to run rebase??
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Zach Nobel" <cygwin-zach at sunsolver dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:17:54 -0000
- Subject: Re: DBD Mysql and perl under Cygwin 126.96.36.199 , need to run rebase??
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> Would I simply run rebaseall, or is there construction of the rebase
> command that will simply rebase perl?
rebaseall is designed to to be an easy and convenient way for a user to
rebase all of their cygwin dll's. And if I understand how rebase works
correctly, it's all or nothing.
> How likely am I to munge my Cygwin installation with rebaseall ?
I have run rebaseall two or three times and nothing has gone wrong. If you
read the README in /usr/doc/Cygwin for rebase and make *sure* you follow
it's instructions you "should" be alright. :-)
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html