This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup snapshot?
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:01:08 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: setup snapshot?
I've had no problems with it so far (NT4 box) - but I've just been
updating and installing a few new packages.
Would you like me to test a fresh install as well?
On 12 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> Any other feedback on the increment setup snapshot?
> It is meant to fix the permission problems (another of which occured
> today) that are plaguing new users.
> I'd really like to have a success story from an NT user with that
> snapshot before making it the primary installer....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html